Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Vamp-Pire add on release by Halloween,I am adding a vampire and vampire Hunter (for all those that hate sl vampires and want to hunt them down) system.This will be a paid add on for 199L it will work off the current 12.1 system and includes a bite animation system and a crossbow hunter weapons system.vampires can use their blood stumps to learn combat magic or use weapons of their pick to fight back.
RIOT going to quad core unlimited system via just host services in 24 hours.I will be updating the system asap and hooking it to a huge live webserver for rank server website.Please tell a friend! RIOT combat is a free combat system with weapons and can be used with any weapon that chucks a prim at a avatar! I have a feeling the open to all weapons will  come to a end but who knows.
More to come soon!!!
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RIOT-COMBAT-RP-SYSTEM-v121/5025552

No comments:

Post a Comment