Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tonight is a late one, Re making the RIOT system, adding some easy controls like a new drop text box tagging system.
I added a magic combat system a few days ago and will begin to craft damage spells tonight .
I hate wands that are just guns shooting damage prims,
I have made a shield timing system that will let vampires build up a powerful invisible shield that lights the vampire body up with a red glow.
Can block damage prims as well as other magic attacks using body vectors and cross timing systems.
Bottom line is the systems work with each other on skill levels ,game time and avatar vectors.
Magic is more of a dark arts event that is fast and done by the vampires with drop box spell options. This  will be  close combat and can't be used from less then 10 meters apart at starting skill levels.
High level vampires will be able to gain distance and strength
Magic has a few factors of building skill and strength from objects called "Blood Stumps"
I rather get  in more in depth at release.

No comments:

Post a Comment